The biggest asset of the Mountain Park community is, of course, the Clubhouse and being a Member has many advantages including access to all of our great amenities. All eligible members who wish to use the Clubhouse need to scan the barcode on their MemberMe+ app or provide their name to check in. Please follow the steps below to become a member:
HOW TO SIGN UP FOR YOUR MEMBERSHIP AS A RENTER
- 1. Drop off or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) a Renter Registration form.
- 2. Bring a state issued ID or your driver’s license.
- 3. E-mail your lease to email@example.com or bring in a hard copy. Only those listed on the lease (including children) will be considered members regardless of whether they live in the household.
- 3b. Renting from a Homeowner: Bring in a “Transfer of Rights” form completed by the homeowner.
- 4. You will receive two emails to set up your account.
- 5. Download the MemberMe+ app to access your scannable barcode for entry.
- 6. Take a tour of the facility.
- 7. Have your picture taken for your Clubhouse account.
For those who live outside of the Mountain Park HOA boundaries, we offer Patron Memberships. Your membership would include:
• Free 30 minute gym orientation
• Access to all group exercise classes, pool area, and weight/cardio room
• Access to two tennis courts
• Member discounts for fee-based programs
Your membership comes with no contract. If you decide to cancel your membership, we only require that you provide a full calendar month notice by the primary member. Proof of residency is required for those over 18 years of age.
The Clubhouse is a popular place for families and kids! Especially over the summer months, we see an increase in kids using the facility and bringing their friends. If you plan on bringing kids under the age of 18, or know that they are planning to use the Clubhouse, please ensure that they are bringing a Guest Pass Waiver signed by a legal guardian.
The Daily Guest Fee is $10.00 for guests ages 3 and up. Property Member Households are issued 6 Complimentary Guest Passes every 6 months. (6 in January and 6 in July) These passes expire after 6 months. Members may bring a maximum of 3 guests per household per day. Members must stay in the Clubhouse with their guests. It does take time to fill-out the waiver, so if you do that ahead of time, you will save time at the front desk. Electronic and printable guest registration forms can be found on this page. The Guest Registration Form must be completed for each guest.
TRANSFER OF RIGHTS
Do you rent your home from a homeowner? If so, be sure to have them fill out a “Transfer of Rights” form if you want to be able to utilize the Clubhouse. Once they transfer their rights, they will no longer be considered a Clubhouse member unless the rights are transferred back to them. For more information, please contact our Member Services Department by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read the Clubhouse Rules. This document explains the types of Clubhouse memberships, transferring the “rights of enjoyment,” Clubhouse Rules of Conduct, and more. You can also find the Clubhouse Rules in the Homeowner Portal or request them by emailing email@example.com.