The biggest asset of the Mountain Park community is, of course, the Clubhouse and being a Member has many advantages including access to all of our great amenities. All eligible members who wish to use the Clubhouse are issued Club Cards. Upon each visit to the Clubhouse, members need to scan their Club Card. Please follow the steps below to become a member:
HOW TO SIGN UP FOR YOUR MEMBERSHIP
- 1. Visit the Clubhouse Front Desk to drop off or fill out a registration form.
- 2. Bring a state issued ID or your driver’s license.
- 3a. Homeowners: Upon your arrival, we will verify your residency.
- 3b. Renters: E-mail your lease to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring in a hard copy.
- 3c. Renting from a Homeowner: Bring in a “Transfer of Rights” form completed by the homeowner.
- 4. Take a tour of the facility.
- 5. Have your picture taken for your Clubhouse account.
- 6. Receive your Club Card.
The Clubhouse is a popular place for families and kids! Especially over the summer months, we see an increase in kids using the facility and bringing their friends. If you plan on bringing kids under the age of 18, or know that they are planning to use the Clubhouse, please ensure that they are bringing a Guest Pass Waiver signed by a legal guardian.
The Daily Guest Fee is $10.00 for guests ages 3 and up. Property Member Households are issued 6 Complimentary Guest Passes every 6 months. (6 in January and 6 in July) These passes expire after 6 months. Members may bring a maximum of 6 guests per household per day. Members must stay in the Clubhouse with their guests. It does take time to fill-out the waiver, so if you do that ahead of time, you will save time at the front desk. Electronic and printable guest registration forms can be found on this page. The Guest Registration Form is for single guests. The Family Guest Registration Form is for families with multiple guests living at the same address.
Please read the Clubhouse Rules. This document explains the types of Clubhouse memberships, transferring the “rights of enjoyment,” Clubhouse Rules of Conduct, and more. You can find the Clubhouse Rules in the MPHOA Clubhouse Standards.
Do you rent your home to someone else? If so, be sure to fill out a “Transfer of Rights” form if you want to allow them to utilize the Clubhouse. Once you transfer your rights, you will no longer be considered a Clubhouse member unless the rights are transferred back to you. For more information, please contact our Member Services Manager at email@example.com.