The goal of all of our camps is to introduce children to a wide variety of activities that will help them explore their world in a new way. We do this by helping them build new social skills while interacting with other campers and creating a positive health and wellness environment that encourages exploration. During the campers’ time here they will gain great friends, priceless experiences, and new skills. All camp schedules follow the Lake Oswego School District calendar.
Winter Break Camp: Late December/Early January
Spring Break Camp: Late March
Fall Break Camp: Late November
Summer Camp: Mid-June through August
WHY CHOOSE KIDZONE CAMPS?
KidZone Camps introduce kids to a set of well-rounded curriculum as well as take place in a facility that gives us plenty of activity options! Here are a few of the great reasons your kids should join us:
- Interactive Science & Engineering Experiments
- Unique Arts & Crafts Activities
- Hiking & Outdoor Play
- Indoor Gym Time
- Swimming Pool & Water Slide (use depends on lifeguard staffing)
- Group Games & Team-building
- Nutrition & Food Fun
- Social Time
- Small Ratios of Staff to Campers (1:8)
How do I register?
- Members will register through the MemberMe+ app. Contact the front desk (503-635-3561) for your login information.
- Complete the Summer Camp Registration Form and email it to email@example.com
Non-Members do not have a password to access their registration page. Simply click the button to gain access to the weekly registration links. Non-Members attempting to use the Member rate will be charged a penalty fee of $50. Multiple attempts will result in forfeiting their enrollment.
Don’t Forget Your Camp Forms
A camp form is required to be submitted prior to attending camp. Even if payment has been made, campers will not be allowed to attend camp without the completed forms. Please e-mail your form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Summer Camp Registration Form – 2023
All new and returning campers must complete this form and submit it to email@example.com prior to attending their first camp day. Only one form needs to be completed per year (unless camper information changes).
Members: $275 per week
Non-Members: $350 per week
KIDZ NIGHT OUT
Kidz Night Out is for the 5-10 year old age group and happen periodically throughout the year. These parties offer kids to have a night out and for their parents to have a night off! They consist of games, crafts, pizza, an activity (either swimming or a bounce house), and a movie.
Registration forms and payment are required to participate in Kidz Night Out. The forms can be found here (when registration for the next Kidz Night Out event opens) or at our Clubhouse front desk.
June 9, 2023
CASCARA ROOM RENTALS
Looking for a place to host a kids party? Starting in March 2023, the Cascara Room will be open for members to rent. Please see the pricing information and contract prior to booking.
To book a time slot, please use your MemberMe+ app. If you need assistance setting up your app account, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PRICING & CONTRACT
Cascara Room Rental Pricing & Contract
- Please keep the electronics and toys at home. They often get lost and the KidZone Staff are not responsible for keeping track of your child’s items.
- 5-10 years old
- Kids are separated by age during certain activities (i.e. during PE games due to safety issues or certain curriculum projects like art or science so that the activity is age appropriate)
You can register the day before the camp week starts.
When you attempt to register online or on the website, it will show you how many spots are remaining.
- Members register through the MemberMe+ App.
- Non-Members register online at mtparkhoa.com/kidzone.
Member: $275 per child, per week
Non-Member: $350 per child, per week