Mt. Park HOA Privacy Statement
Adopted by the Board of Directors on July 28, 2015
What Information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form.
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To send our newsletter
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or give to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering service requested.
- To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for processing will be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your subscription, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related service information, etc.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
How do we protect your information?
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Third Party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome feedback about these sites.