The Homeowner Portal is a web-based software for the private use of Mountain Park Homeowners. Through the Homeowner Portal you are able to:
- Pay your assessment dues
- Review your HOA account and payment history
- Submit an Architectural Application, Common Property Work Request, billing questions, and any general request
- Check the status of all submitted requests
- Track communications with HOA staff
- Easily view and access all HOA policy documents and necessary forms
- Find the answers to frequently asked questions
- Specify your communication preferences
- Automatically receive e-alerts and newsletters
- View the HOA calendar for upcoming Board and Committee meetings as well as social events
HOW TO ACCESS THE PORTAL
You can start your Homeowner Portal account HERE and click “Sign Up” to get started.
HOW TO USE THE PORTAL
If you need assistance setting up your portal, please send an email to email@example.com.
Or call 503-635-3561 between the hours of 7:00am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday.
How to Submit a Request
STARTING YOUR MEMBERSHIP
- 1. Drop off or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) a Homeowner Registration form.
- 2. Bring a state issued ID or your driver’s license.
- 3. We will verify your residence.
- 3b. If renting out your home: Bring in a “Transfer of Rights” form completed by the homeowner.
- 4. You will receive two emails to set up your account.
- 5. Download the MemberMe+ app to access your scannable barcode for entry.
- 6. Take a tour of the facility.
- 7. Have your picture taken for your Clubhouse account.
TRANSFER OF RIGHTS
Do you rent your home to someone else? If so, be sure to fill out a “Transfer of Rights” form if you want to allow them to utilize the Clubhouse. Once you transfer your rights, you will no longer be considered a Clubhouse member unless the rights are transferred back to you. For more information, please contact our Member Services Coordinator by emailing email@example.com.
CODE OF CIVILITY
Mountain Park was founded on the principles of creating a vibrant, diverse social and natural environment that would thrive and serve generations. We honor those values by affirming the expectations core to the heart of our community.
We aspire to be:
• A safe, secure, sustainable community free from adverse living or working conditions
• An environment in which all residents, guests, members and staff are mutually respected, regardless of age, gender, race or religion
• A community built on responsible and healthy attitudes, actions and interactions
• A community that models individual accountability in which every person is responsible for their own behavior, words and actions
The Vision for Mountain Park
Mountain Park will be recognized as a progressive and vibrant Homeowners Association with a diverse population of members, residents and staff working cooperatively in a healthy and sustainable community to provide a high quality of life.