The dynamic and active Clubhouse is the center of Mountain Park, culturally and literally – it’s located directly in the middle of the neighborhood and unifies the community. The 45,000 square foot, two-level Clubhouse recently underwent an extensive renovation, greatly expanding guest amenities and upgrading interior facilities for your enjoyment and use.
The Clubhouse is also the home of our HOA offices including accounting, CC&R’s, and the Executive Director. Please note that the landscape department is not in the Clubhouse. For more information on how to contact them, please visit the Landscape Stewardship page.
HOURS OF OPERATION
5:30AM – 9:00PM
5:30AM – 7:00PM
8:00AM – 6:00PM
10:00AM – 6:00PM
ON THE UPPER LEVEL YOU’LL FIND:
- A spacious, inviting lobby
- KidZone Express, our drop-in child care service
- Computer-center with free WiFi
- Banquet facility
- The association business office
THE LOWER LEVEL OFFERS:
- Two high-ceiling fitness studios
- Large sized gymnasium with basketball court
- State-of-the-Art cardio/weight room
- Locker rooms with saunas and steam
- Two family changing rooms
- Game room with pool, ping pong, and pop-a-shot basketball
- Aquatic center with a 25-yard 3-lane lap pool, warm water recreation pool and therapeutic spa
- Fully-licensed preschool for children 14 mos.-5 yrs., which serves approximately 58 families.
The Mountain Park Clubhouse is host to a variety of social clubs, there’s just about something for everyone. Come join in and have some fun!
Join them every Monday at 6:45pm at the Clubhouse for a Toastmasters Meeting. The mission of a Toastmaster Club is to provide a mutually supportive and positive learning environment in which every member has the opportunity to develop communication and leadership skills, which in turn foster self-confidence and personal growth.