The dynamic and active Clubhouse is the center of Mountain Park, culturally and literally – it’s located directly in the middle of the neighborhood and unifies the community. The 45,000 square foot, two-level clubhouse recently underwent an extensive renovation, greatly expanding guest amenities and upgrading interior facilities for your enjoyment and use.
The Clubhouse is a popular place for families and kids! Especially over the summer months, we see an increase in kids using the facility and bringing their friends. If you plan on bringing kids under the age of 18, or know that they are planning to use the Clubhouse, please ensure that they are bringing a Guest Pass Waiver signed by a legal guardian.
The Daily Guest Fee is $10.00 for guests ages 3 and up. Property Member Households are issued 6 Complimentary Guest Passes every 6 months. (6 in January and 6 in July) These passes expire after 6 months. Members may bring a maximum of 6 guests per household per day. Members must stay in the Clubhouse with their guests. It does take time to fill-out the waiver, so if you do that ahead of time, you will save time at the front desk. Electronic and printable guest registration forms can be found on this page and on our documents page. The Guest Registration Form is for single guests. The Family Guest Registration Form is for families with multiple guests living at the same address.
HOURS OF OPERATION
5:30AM – 9:00PM
5:30AM – 7:00PM
8:00AM – 6:00PM
10:00AM – 6:00PM
ON THE UPPER LEVEL YOU’LL FIND:
- A spacious, inviting lobby
- KidZone Express, our drop-in child care service
- Computer-center with free WiFi
- Banquet facility
- The association business office
THE LOWER LEVEL OFFERS:
- Two high-ceiling fitness studios
- Large sized gymnasium with basketball court
- State-of-the-Art cardio/weight room
- Locker rooms with saunas and steam
- Two family changing rooms
- Game room with pool, ping pong, pop-a-shot basketball, and entertainment system
- Aquatic center with a 25-yard 3-lane lap pool, warm water recreation pool and therapeutic spa
- Fully-licensed preschool for children 18 mos.-5 yrs., which serves approximately 58 families.
The Mountain Park Clubhouse is host to a variety of social clubs, there’s just about something for everyone. Come join in and have some fun!
Join them every Monday at 6:45pm at the Clubhouse for a Toastmasters Meeting. The mission of a Toastmaster Club is to provide a mutually supportive and positive learning environment in which every member has the opportunity to develop communication and leadership skills, which in turn foster self-confidence and personal growth.