OPEN FOR RESERVATIONS
- Weight Room
- Studio 2
- Functional Training Area
- Lap Pool (lap swim only)
- Leisure Pool (water exercise or same household swimming)
- Sport Court (half court play, up to 4 people per court)
- Group Ex Classes
- Tennis Courts
- Limited to 2 reservations per week
- No access to locker rooms or showers
- Reservations are for half court only
- Each Sport Court reservation is for up to 4 players (MUST be a member)
- Bring your own basketball if possible. Sanitized ball available.
- Now Open!
- Only one reservation per day
- No back-to-back reservations
- No masks required as long as 6′ of social distancing is maintained
- Gate code provided online upon registration
HOW TO REGISTER FOR CLASS OR MAKE RESERVATIONS
- Take out your member club card
- Locate the number below the barcode
- Click the button beneath the area you’d like to register for
- The link will lead you to a login portal
- Type in your club card number as your Username AND Password.
- ALL RESERVATIONS ARE UNDER CLASS REGISTRATIONS!
- Face coverings must be worn at all times.
- Only one reservation per day or both will be canceled.
- Late arrivals are not allowed.
WHAT DO I CLICK TO MAKE A RESERVATION?
After logging in to your account, click “Class Schedule” and follow the prompts.
MEMBER EXPECTATIONS WHILE AT THE CLUBHOUSE
- Social distancing of 6′ or more is required
- Sanitize equipment before and after use
- Equipment cannot be shared between members
- Face masks are now required
- Drinking fountains will not be available
- Locker Rooms will be closed
Please review all of the State regulated guidelines prior to using the Clubhouse by clicking on the button below. Further information of how to keep yourself healthy and the Clubhouse environment as safe as possible are listed to the right.