Reservations for Clubhouse use are currently required due to Phase 1 government restrictions.
Please use the links below to register online. Guests are currently not allowed to use the Clubhouse.
MEMBER EXPECTATIONS WHILE AT THE CLUBHOUSE
- Social distancing of 6′ or more is required
- Sanitize equipment before and after use
- Equipment cannot be shared between members
- Face masks are not required but encouraged
- Drinking fountains will not be available
- Locker Rooms will be closed
Please review all of the State regulated guidelines prior to using the Clubhouse by clicking on the button below. Further information of how to keep yourself healthy and the Clubhouse environment as safe as possible are listed to the right.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR CLASS OR MAKE RESERVATIONS
- Take out your member clubcard
- Locate the number below the barcode
- Click the button beneath the area you’d like to register for
- The link will lead you to a login portal
- Type in your clubcard barcode as your Username and Password
Office hours are M-F 9:00am-5:00pm, Saturday 8:00am-2:00pm. Weight room bookings are from 9:00am – 3:30pm.
Certain fitness classes are being offered but spots are limited. Classes can be booked 7 days in advance of the class date.
The tennis courts will be opened on June 15. You will need to create a reservation to use the courts. Courts are reserved for up to 1.5 hours per day. You will need a code to gain access to the courts. THE GATE CODE IS POSTED JUST ABOVE THE TIME SELECTIONS WHEN REGISTERING ONLINE.
Weekly registration payments can now be taken online. Be sure to register the camper by using their member ID number (found on your club card). The username and password is the camper’s member ID number.