Reservations for Clubhouse use are currently required due to Phase 1 government restrictions.
Please use the links below to register online. Guests are currently not allowed to use the Clubhouse.
MEMBER EXPECTATIONS WHILE AT THE CLUBHOUSE
- Social distancing of 6′ or more is required
- Sanitize equipment before and after use
- Equipment cannot be shared between members
- Face masks are now required
- Drinking fountains will not be available
- Locker Rooms will be closed
Please review all of the State regulated guidelines prior to using the Clubhouse by clicking on the button below. Further information of how to keep yourself healthy and the Clubhouse environment as safe as possible are listed to the right.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR CLASS OR MAKE RESERVATIONS
- Take out your member club card
- Locate the number below the barcode
- Click the button beneath the area you’d like to register for
- The link will lead you to a login portal
- Type in your club card number as your Username AND Password.
Office hours are M-F 9:00am-5:00pm, Saturday 8:00am-2:00pm.
All fitness classes take place outside. Classes can be booked 7 days in advance of the class date.
You will need to create a reservation online to use the tennis courts. Courts are reserved for up to 1.5 hours per day. You will need a code to gain access to the courts. THE GATE CODE IS POSTED JUST ABOVE THE TIME SELECTIONS WHEN REGISTERING.
Weekly registration payments can now be taken online. Be sure to register the camper by using their member ID number (found on your club card). The username and password is the camper’s member ID number.