As you may have seen in recent news, Governor Brown has removed the risk level framework for COVID restrictions across the State of Oregon. The Clubhouse staff have worked to develop a plan for what the removed restrictions mean for the Clubhouse. Despite not having to abide by strict mandates any longer, the following changes (with some restrictions) will still be enforced for specific reasons.
Starting July 6:
- Safety for our members is our biggest concern. Therefore we will be extending our current requirement to show proof of being fully vaccinated before removing masks while inside the Clubhouse. This will remain enforced until further notice.
- Due to a nationwide shortage of lifeguards and the challenges to get returning or new lifeguards certified, we are continuing the leisure pool restrictions until we are able to place guards and/or pool monitors on the pool deck. Similar to all pools in the state, we are working as quickly as possible to remedy this situation and will keep you updated via the Mountain Park website.
- All equipment in the weight room will be available for use.
- Water fountains will be available for use.
- Locker rooms will be open. However, the showers, sauna, and steam rooms are unavailable until further notice.
- Reservations will no longer be required for the Weight Room, Functional Fitness area, and Studio 2.
- Reservations will still be required for Group Ex classes, the lap pool, the basketball court, and the leisure pool.
You are welcome to come sit in the lobby and Trillium Room at the Clubhouse, however, additional services such as the coffee bar and newspapers will not be provided at this time. We are excited about the grand re-opening for the Trillium Room and the Coffee Bar this fall!