Dear Mountain Park Community,
We have been recently informed that a staff member at the Mountain Park Clubhouse has been experiencing symptoms of the COVID-19 virus. Due to shortages in testing supplies, the employee was unable to attain a confirmed diagnosis. However, we want the Mountain Park community to be aware of their potential exposure to the virus.
Please take the following precautions in accordance with the CDC guidelines to assist in curbing the spread of the virus:
- Be sure to frequently wash your hands with warm water and soap.
- Avoid contact with people who are ill.
- Do not touch your eyes, mouth, or nose.
- Cover coughs and sneezes.
- Seek guidance from your health care professional should health issues arise.
We wish everyone safety and health in these challenging times.