CC&R – Real Estate Signs

If you are making plans to sell your home, please let your real estate agent know that you live in the Mt. Park Homeowners Association and that Mt. Park does have guidelines on signage that an agent may place on your property or directional signs for open houses.  The real estate agent may see these items on the website by clicking Realtors at this link:  

If the agent or a potential buyer has questions on the Association, please direct them to the website or call the Clubhouse at (503) 635-3561