- Semi-annual bills can be paid with a check made payable to Mountain Park HOA.
- Please include the remittance coupon and write the account number (located on bill) in the memo line.
- Checks must be received by the due date printed on the assessment statement in order to avoid a $50 late fee.
- Please do not bring your assessment payment check to the Clubhouse.
- Mail checks to:
Mt. Park Home Owners Association
c/o Mt. Park Home Owners Association
PO BOX 98156
Phoenix, AZ 85038-0156
MONTHLY AUTOPAY PROGRAM
- As an alternative to paying semi-annually, Mountain Park HOA offers a monthly AutoPay program.
- This free service allows Mountain Park HOA to automatically deduct one-sixth of your semi-annual assessment and related charges on a monthly basis directly from your bank account.
- In order to be on the AutoPay program, participants need to sign up before December 10th for semi-annual billing billed January 1st or before June 10th for the semi-annual billing billed July 1st.
- Once signed up, no further action is needed. The withdrawals will continue until cancelled or the property sells.
ONLINE PAYMENT WITH CREDIT CARD
Starting January 1, 2021, online payments can be made through the Mountain Park HOA portal.