The Mountain Park staff are looking forward to having you join them at the Clubhouse facility again. Before your visit, please review the following regulations regarding our gym facilities. These rules are based on the required guidelines that the State of Oregon have imposed. Understanding these expectations is crucial to helping ensure all members are doing everything they can to keep themselves and the staff safe.
Before Coming to the Clubhouse
- If you are sick or have a temperature, please stay home. If someone in your house is sick, stay home. If you have allergies and cannot control sneezing, stay home.
- Pre-plan your workout routine to avoid spending excess time in the weight room or studios as this may overlap with other member’s reservation times.
Checking in at the Clubhouse
- Arrive for your reservation no earlier than 5 minutes before your booked time/class starts.
- Check-in at the front desk using your clubcard and the scanner. If you need assistance, please wait for a staff member to assist you before heading to your workout.
- Apply hand sanitizer at the front desk sanitizing station prior to going downstairs or touching any Clubhouse surfaces.
- If you are heading to the weight room, you will be provided with a sanitizing spray bottle to take with you.
During Your Time at the Clubhouse
- Maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet from other members and the staff at all times.
- Stay only within the area you have reserved time for.
- If you should need them, the universal bathrooms downstairs will be open and sanitized hourly. Please save your shower for when you return home in order to keep the bathrooms open for others.
- The locker rooms are temporarily closed.
- Limit the items you touch within the gym and studios to only the items you will use.
- Wipe down each piece of equipment you use before and after using it and dispose of the wipe appropriately in a nearby trash receptacle.
- The black day-use lockers located downstairs near the universal bathrooms will be available to store your personal items. Please do not bring any personal items including coats or backpacks to classes or the weight room.
Leaving the Clubhouse
- When you leave after your workout, please return the spray bottle to the front desk.
- Use hand sanitizer before you leave the building.
Your Role in Minimizing Transmission of COVID-19 at the Clubhouse
- Consider wearing a mask during your workout.
- Use hand sanitizer at the new touchless stations frequently.
- Wash your hands before and after you leave the building, if possible.
- Members are asked to alert the Clubhouse if they test positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of their last club visit. Please call the Health & Safety Coordinator, Jake at 503-635-3561 to report this.
- If there is a confirmed case of COVID-19 at the Mountain Park Clubhouse, an email notification will be sent to all potentially exposed persons.
New Clubhouse Policies
The Mountain Park staff take the health and safety of everyone in the facility very seriously. If a member chooses not to abide by the guidelines in this e-mail as well as those posted in the Clubhouse, warnings will be issued.
If you have any questions regarding these regulations and guidelines, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate your flexibility and willingness to do everything you can to keep yourself and others safe during your visit to the Clubhouse. Thank you.
The Clubhouse Committee have recently decided to disallow members from bringing in the following pieces of personal fitness equipment:
- Jump Ropes
- Ankle Weights
- Handle Bands