Clubhouse Closure Extended

At the Mountain Park HOA Board of Directors meeting held on April 28, a discussion was had on how best to move forward with the Clubhouse closure. Given the current circumstances and government regulations, it was decided that the Clubhouse will remain closed through May 30. However, if the State of Oregon determines it as safe to open community facilities and gyms before that date, there is a possibility that the Clubhouse could open before then.

As always, we hope that you and your family have been safe and healthy during this time. Please continue to visit our website for announcements or updates regarding closures.