Community Living at its Finest.
Nestled in the hills above Lake Oswego, Oregon, Mountain Park offers elevated living in the middle of it all. Mountain Park is an award-winning planned community that offers first class amenities—one that’s convenient to everything Oregon has to offer.
Our beautiful clubhouse is open 7 days a week, offering fitness classes, state-of–the-art exercise equipment, an aquatic center, childcare, special events and celebrations, and a relaxing gathering space. Step outside and an abundance of amenities and activities await – tennis courts, green spaces, parks, and 8 miles of groomed walking trails—it’s all part of the Mountain Park lifestyle.
In the concept and development of Mountain Park, the overriding goal was to disturb Mother Nature as little as possible. Not only were as many of the existing trees left undisturbed as possible, but many new trees were planted where none had been before. Mountain Park was fitted into its natural environment, not superimposed on it.
The forms of Mountain Park are the forms of contemporary living – Traditional single family residences, luxurious town houses, and garden apartments all blend with each other and into their natural environment to offer both privacy and a sense of community not readily attainable in unplanned towns or cities. There is a feeling of purposeful design, yet also a feeling of freedom.
Like any complete community, Mountain Park offers all the different ways of living that satisfy one’s instinct for safety, privacy, community, and beauty in his life.
The association of homeowners provides a quasi-government for Mountain Park and their focus areas are Common Property, Community Care, the Community Center, and Civic Governance.
Pride in place exists here that celebrates the natural and extends all the way down to house and lawn standards – guides are embraced as positive protectors of neighborhood character, quality, and value.
Want to Learn About Mountain Park?
Visit our Resources section for details about things like: compliance, landscaping, forms & documents; or if you’d like to know more about our Board Members, meetings and governing policies.
The association’s four focus areas are:
It’s what Our community offers that makes Mountain Park so valuable.
- Resident Amenities: Clubhouse, Fitness Studios, Aquatics Center, Sports Court
- Natural Beauty and Outdoor Activities: 7 Parks, 8 Miles of Walking Trails
- Homeowner’s Maintenance Standards
- Thriving Multi-Generational Community: 8500 Residents
- Innovative Playschool for Children age 18 mos.-5 yrs.
- Community Growth Potential
- Peaceful, Safe, Secure Lifestyle
- Rich History and Tradition
- Next-door Shopping Center (including New Seasons)
- Nearby Colleges and Expanding Local Economy
- Professional and Highly Educated Current Homeowners
- Homeowner’s Association and Governance
- Regulated Architectural and Aesthetic Excellence
The association of homeowners provides a quasi-government for Mountain Park which is guided by a 12-point set of values:
1. Can do
2. Invite change
3. Be accountable
4. Get better
5. Be fair
6. Sustain our place
7. Stay smart with money
8. Figure it out
9. Observe the rules
10. Reach out to people
11. Share what you know
12. Be healthy
- 2017 MPHOA Assessment Rates
- 2017 MPHOA Budget Summary
- 2017 MPHOA Reserves Analysis
- 2017-2018 MPHOA Certificate of Insurance
- Ammendment to the Declaration - Clackamas County
- MPHOA CC&R's
- MPHOA Demand Request
- MPHOA Policy on the Enforcement Control of the CC&R's and Other Issues
- MPHOA W-9
- Real Estate Sign Guide
Mt. Park HOA BOD meeting minutes for the last year are sorted by date. For example the document titled “011615_BOD Minutes“ are the minutes from the January 16, 2015 meeting.
- 010917_BOD Minutes
- 012417_BOD Minutes
- 021317_BOD Agenda
- 021317_BOD Minutes
- 022817_BOD Minutes
- 031317_BOD Agenda
- 031317_BOD Minutes
- 031617_Annual Meeting Minutes
- 031617_BOD Minutes
- 041017_BOD Minutes
- 042517_BOD Minutes
- 050817_BOD Minutes
- 052317_BOD Minutes
- 062717_BOD Minutes
- 072517_BOD Minutes
- 082917_BOD Minutes
- 091117_BOD Minutes